Wednesday 6 June 2012

THE FIRST NEW STUFF MUSE IN TOO LONG

Disclaimer: it's not a full song, but in fact an album trailer. And Muse's new album appears to be called...


THE 2ND LAW

Watch the trailer and judge for yourself. It starts all Butterflies & Hurricanes/Exogenesis Part 1, then wham. Dubstep. Kinda Enter Shikari-esque. I AM SO CONFUSED. I trust them wholeheartedly, and I think that if they can bring the difficult-to-do-well genre in with every other sound/genre they use, it will be incredible. I don't know how they'll incorporate it, or whether this trailer is just epic trolololing, and I'm not going to judge this new album on a shade over 2 minutes of sound, but what it comes down to is...

GIVE US A NEW SONG, DAMNIT.

But anyway, watch and judge.

n.b. Album's out September, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment